Campeau Heating Unit Heaters by Sterling
Connect with our team for a free quote on any of these products.
Sterling Gas Fired Unit heaters
Duct furnaces are available in three basic models, Propellor, Blower and indoor duct furnaces. To assist in your individual application needs, each model is offered in multiple sizes and configurations.
Oil-Fired Unit Heater - Model QVOF
Sterling's model QVOF oil-fired unit heater is designed to operate on number 1 & 2 fuel oils. Available in eight sizes ranging from 70 to 560 MBH (0.50 to 4.00 GPH) all units are factory assembled and ready to install.
- Heavy duty 18 gauge heat exchanger
- Energy efficient flame retention Beckett burner
- Adjustable discharge air louvers
- Fan/limit control
- Four point suspension
- CAD cell burner safeguard control
- 115v, 60Hz
Steam & Hot Water Unit Heaters
As the leading producer of Steam and Hot water unit heaters, Sterling offers multiple types and sizes to meet your specific needs. Used in applications that utilize a centralized boiler system.
Steam & Hot Water Horizontal (Model HS)Sterling model HS horizontal unit heaters are available in both serpentine(shown belowto left) and header type(shown to the right) units. Both units are furnished with totally enclosed motors as standard equipment, explosion proof motors are optional.
Serpentine units offer outputs from 8,030 to 35,900 BTU's and are ideal for hot water installations with limited clearances.
Header type horizontal units range from 18,000 to 360,000 and can operate with either hot water or steam.
Steam & Hot Water Vertical (Model VS)
- All Products Sales Catalog - HVAC Equipment
- Hydronic Heating Equipment Application Manual, Horizontal & Vertical Steam/Hot Water Unit Heaters
- Indoor Unit Heaters Sales Pocket Brochure - Tubular, Hydronic, QV Duct Furnaces
- Submittal - Vertical Steam/Hot Water Unit Heaters
- Vertical Steam/Hot Water Unit Heater Installation & Operation Manual
Read more about what a Hot Water Heater is.