BANFF™ 1600 – 1600C
A beautiful investment
Fine, solid European cast iron design with advanced wood burning technology...
Fine, solid European cast iron design and Napoleon’s advanced wood burning technology transform small amounts of wood into large amounts of cozy heat, easily sustaining overnight burns. The EPA certified 1600C cast iron wood burning stove is available in porcelain enamel Majolica brown or painted black finishes and features an elegantly arched, Early American double door with concealed hinges. A beautiful investment for any room!
- Double walled construction combines a rugged cast iron interior firebox with a heat transferring outer cast iron jacket
- Versatile installation, easily convertible, top or rear 6″ venting
- Double doors open fully, almost flush to the sides (to 260?) for easy loading
- Available in porcelain enamel Majolica brown and painted black finishes
- Beautiful European cast iron design with curved arched double doors
- Concealed ash pan for convenient maintenance
- Removable handles maintain the clean stylish appearance
- Mobile home approved
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Optional outside air kit
- Optional rear heat shield for reduced clearances
- Optional blower for added heat circulation
- Optional safety fire screen allows you to enjoy an “open fire” atmosphere
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
|Available in Porcelain Enamel Majolica Brown and Painted Black Finishes||Black Screen Kit||Removable Ash Drawer (standard)|
|Napoleon Insignia||Variable Speed Blower|
Campeau Heating has so many styles and types of Fireplaces to choose from , and the choice of which product suits your lifestyle is up to you! You have the assurance of high quality, durability and service from one location. Our trained staff can help you find the perfect fireplace for you, we have one of Northern Ontario’s largest operating show room.
Thank you for the opportunity and experience the difference we can offer…..