24/7 Sudbury Furnace Repair To Keep You Warm Over The Holidays
The Christmas season is a joyful and cheerful time - full of warmth and light! Families gather together. Long-lost friends reunite. And those less fortunate are embraced with extra care.
We love seeing homes filled with love and laughter this time of year. But we’re also extra watchful.
Even on the most silent of nights, there may arise a clatter. Leaving the cheerful warmth in your home to shatter!
A surprise furnace breakdown has stolen many a Christmas wish in the past. And we’d hate for a no-heat call to steal your joy this holiday season!
Thankfully, Campeau Heating offers 24/7 Sudbury furnace repair!
Meet Your Sudbury Furnace Repair Team!
Our emergency heating team is at the ready - all season long.
The holidays are a busy season for most families. And the last thing you need to worry about is your heat quitting cold turkey.
With your home full of friends and family, keeping it warm and cosy is imperative. And with the temperature quickly dropping, the extra load on your furnace could be a bit too much for it to handle!
That’s why our team is always on our toes this time of year.
We keep our trucks gassed up and our toolboxes ready for just such an occasion!
Whether you’re hearing strange furnace noises or your system’s quiet entirely - we’ll be ready.
Not sure when to call? Keep reading!
Before You Call
Getting your furnace back up and running is our top priority. We’ll be there as fast as possible to get things warmed up again. But there are a few things you can try yourself before you call us!
While some of these checks may seem obvious, covering all your bases is important.
- Check the power switch on your equipment – is it on?
- Check the fuse box – is the breaker off?
- Check the thermostat – are the batteries working? Is the thermostat set in the proper setting?
- Check the air filter – is it clogged? We recommend changing your filter every 3 months! If it’s been more than 3 months, definitely head to your local hardware store.
- Check the fan – is it on the “auto” setting? It could just be between cycles!
- Have you had your furnace serviced lately? We typically recommend scheduling preventative furnace maintenance annually. Avoiding this tuneup year after year can quickly become a bad furnace habit.
You can fix many of these issues without the help of a professional - like replacing your filter. But others will need your Sudbury furnace repair team.
Call Us Now!
If your furnace repair job requires more than a quick hardware store run, you’ll need to call a professional.
This is where our team comes in!
You can reach our emergency Sudbury furnace repair team at 705-560-2441.
We typically recommend emergency repairs only when your furnace has completely konked out. Or if there is a life-threatening situation - i.e. a gas leak or carbon monoxide alert.
No heat calls are a top priority. Otherwise, your pipes could freeze, appliances could break, and your family could be in danger.
Is professional furnace repair necessary but not urgent? If so, we recommend scheduling your repair visit online!
Here are some non-urgent furnace repair warning signs:
- Strange Furnace Noises
- Unusually High Heating Bills
- Changes in the Pilot Light (Note: this may be an urgent issue if the pilot light is notifying you of a health hazard)
- Cold Spots/Uneven Heating
- Water Leaks
- High Humidity
- Failure to Start
- Strange Smells (Note: this may be an urgent issue if the smell is from a gas leak).
Discover more furnace repair warning signs here!
While You Wait
Once you’ve called your Sudbury furnace repair team, it's time to get ready for the appointment. This will help our techs get the job done faster!
Help us accurately and quickly diagnose your furnace problem by answering these questions:
- What is the brand and model number of your unit?
- How old is your furnace?
- When was the last time you had your furnace serviced? Who (what heating company) last serviced it?
- When did you change the filter last?
- Did you check the circuit breakers to ensure none were “tripped”?
- When did you first notice that your unit was not working?
- Was it making any unusual noises that we should know about?
- Are there any unusual odours that are a cause for concern? (If you smell rotten eggs, open the windows, evacuate your home and call your local gas company and/or 911 to report the leak)
- Was there any unusual weather activity before the equipment acted up?
- Did you notice any unusual fluids or leakage around the unit?
Don’t Let A No-Heat Call Sabotage Your Christmas
Our Sudbury furnace repair team is just one call away - even over the holidays!
We understand that Christmas is one of the busiest times of the year. Everyone’s busy hosting guests, planning parties and spending time with their families.
A furnace breakdown with all your family and friends over could be disastrous!
That’s why our team is always on standby. To keep your home holly, jolly, and most importantly, warm!
You can reach our emergency repair team at 705-560-2441! Or schedule an appointment online.