Be sure to read the checklist before filling out the form, here are some simple things we recommend to try help you.
- Check the power switch on your equipment – is it on?
- Check the fuse box – is the breaker off?
- Check the thermostat – are the batteries working? Is the thermostat at the proper setting (heat or cool)?
- Check the air filter – is it clogged? Clean the air filter after every 3 months of usage.
- Check the fan – is it on “auto” setting?
- Check your outside air conditioning unit – is it clogged with leaves, twigs or other debris?
- Has your unit been serviced lately?
Help a technician accurately and quickly diagnose your heating or cooling unit’s problem by being prepared to answer these questions:
- The brand and/or model number of your unit.
- The age of your furnace or air conditioner.
- When was it last serviced and who last serviced it.
- When the filters were last changed.
- Did you check the circuit breakers to make sure none were “tripped”?
- When did you first noticed that your unit was not working properly.
- Was it making any unusual noises?
- Are there any unusual odors?
- Was there any unusual weather activity before the equipment acted up?
- If you saw unusual fluids or leakage around the unit.
Schedule The Service Appointment
Please complete the form below and our service team will contact you to confirm a suitable appointment time.