HUNTSVILLE™ 1400 – 1400
Highly Efficient Wood Burning Stove
Appealing pedestal base provides a well concealed inlet for combustion...
Napoleon’s deluxe pedestal EPA wood burning stoves feature a solid, dynamic appearance and are designed to provide you with outstanding heat efficiencies while achieving low emissions. These deluxe pedestal stoves come standard with a painted metallic black trivet, painted metallic black louvres and an ash pan with a lid. Optional cast iron arched doors, louvres and trivets are available in a variety of finishes to match any room in your home.
- Appealing pedestal base provides a well concealed inlet for combustion air which can be drawn from outside to add even more heating efficiency
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn
- Wrap around side shields add a delicate balance of elegance and functional practicality helping to disperse heat evenly and reduce clearances to combustibles
- Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door airwash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
- Large ash dump with convenient folding lid and dual carrying handles ad to the ease of cleaning
- Economical 6″ flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations
- Upper firebox lined with ceramic fiber baffles.
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room
- Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time
- Full canopy top with trivet deflects heat forward into the room
- Black trivet, black louvres and black ash pan with lid come standard with the unit
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Economical 6″ flue on even the largest models, assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations.
- Primary “bottom air feed” assists in cold start ups and to revive a small,dying fire.
- Secondary air tube insulated with ceramic fiber and protected with a stainless steel cover plate ensures complete combustion.
- Wrap around side shields add a delicate balance of elegance and functional practicality, helping to disperse heat evenly and reduce clearances to combustibles.
- Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door.
- High heat ceramic glass provides a safe, unobstructed view of the fire.
- Effective air wash in combination with high temperatures helps keep the viewing glass clean.
- Fully refractory lined firebox, similar to a kiln maintains the interior temperatures necessary to achieve low emissions.
- Ash dump with self-closing door is readily accessible (pedestal & cast iron model).
- Large “king size” functional ash pan (600 cu. inch capacity) with 2 carrying handles lets you conveniently dispose of ashes (pedestal model).
- Folding ash pan lid allows for clean, no-mess ash removal (pedestal model).
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room.
- The single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mix and a clean burn.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
|Finishes Available in painted metallic black and porcelain black finishes||Arched Doors Painted Metallic Black, 24 Karat Gold Plated and Satin Chrome Plated Finishes||Spring Door Handle Painted Metallic Black, Polished Brass and Satin Chrome Plated Finishes|
|Trivets 24 Karat Gold Plated and Satin Chrome Plated Finishes||Upper Louvres Painted Metallic Black, 24 Karat Gold Plated and Satin Chrome Plated Finishes||COOKMATE™|
|Variable Speed Blower||Ash Drawer|
Campeau Heating has so many styles and types of Fireplaces to choose from , and the choice of which product suits your lifestyle is up to you! You have the assurance of high quality, durability and service from one location. Our trained staff can help you find the perfect fireplace for you, we have one of Northern Ontario’s largest operating show room.
Thank you for the opportunity and experience the difference we can offer…..